EMERGENCY SPARE WHEEL
Emergency spare wheel 2
This is stored in cage 4 under the floor at the rear of the vehicle.
To access the emergency spare wheel
- Open the tailgate.
- Undo the nut with the wheelbrace 1.
- Detach the cage using handle 3.
- Release the emergency spare wheel.
To store the wheel in the cage
- Make sure the wheel is correctly positioned in the cage, valve facing down.
- Reposition the cage using handle 3 and retighten the nut using spanner 1 to refit the assembly.
- Make sure it is correctly locked.
If the emergency spare wheel has been stored for several years, have it checked by your Dealer to ensure that it is safe to use.