The Multi-Sense system enables once of five modes to be selected which, depending on the vehicle, affect the drive, the light environment, the comfort and the engine noise:
- modes Comfort, Neutral, Eco and Sport are preset and associated with customisable light environments and engine noise;
- mode Perso is fully customisable.
The drive modes affect the:
- power-assisted steering;
- engine and gearbox responsiveness;
- heating level.
They also affect the:
- passenger compartment and instrument panel lighting;
- the information on the instrument panel and multimedia screen;
- engine noise;
- massage seat.
Every time it starts, the vehicle can start in the current mode or in Neutralmode.
This mode favours smooth steering. The interior environment is softened.
Default mode, mode Neutral selects the vehicle factory settings.
Mode Eco is geared towards saving energy and the environment. The steering is smooth, engine and gearbox management enable fuel consumption to be lowered. Air conditioning is managed to be used only when necessary.
Please refer to the information on “Driving advice, Eco-driving” in Section 2.
This mode enables an increased responsiveness from the engine and the gearbox. The steering is firmer.
This mode enables you to manually configure the drive, light environment and, depending on the vehicle, the comfort and engine noise.
Stopping the engine in Sport mode, or Perso mode with engine setting in Sport mode.
Depending on the vehicle, when you restart the vehicle, a message asks you if you wish to keep the engine setting in Sport mode.
In any mode, you can change the colour of the ambient lighting as well as the format of the information displayed on the instrument panel and multimedia screen.
You can also reset to the default settings.
Accessing the menu
You can access Multi-Sense, depending on the vehicle:
- from the multimedia screen 1. Select menu “Vehicle” then “Multi-Sense”;
- using switch 2;
- using button Eco 3 which automatically launches Eco mode and opens the “Multi-Sense” menu on the multimedia screen 1 for a few seconds.