Making a call
From the “Phone” menu or from the 1 shortcut, you can make a call by selecting:
- a contact from the phonebook;
- a number from the call log;
- the keypad to dial the number.
Note: from the home page, press the "Favourites" widget to access contacts you have already marked as favourites. Please refer to the “Add, manage widgets” section for further information.
Receiving a call
When receiving a call, the “Calls received” screen is displayed, giving the following information:
- the name of the contact (if the number is present in your handset memory or the phonebook list);
- the caller’s number (if the number is not present in your handset memory);
- "No caller ID" (if the number cannot be viewed).
To pick up a call, press “Accept”.
Press “Hang up” to end the call.
“Decline” a call
To reject a call, press and hold Decline. The person calling you will be redirected to your voicemail.
“Put on hold” the call
Press the “Put on hold” button or press the pop-up menu button, then “Put on hold” in order to allow the multimedia system to pick up incoming calls and automatically put them on standby. A voice synthesizer informs your callers that their call is on standby.
Transfer to phone
To transfer the call to your telephone, press "Transfer to phone" or press the pop-up menu button then "Transfer to phone".
It is possible to adjust the volume using the steering column control.
You can answer/end a call by pressing directly on control 2 on the steering wheel.
For safety reasons, carry out these operations when the vehicle is stationary.
During a call
During a call you can:
- adjust the volume by pressing the control buttons under the steering wheel of your vehicle or by pressing 5 then “Sound settings”;
- end a call by pressing “Hang up” or by pressing the button 2 on your steering wheel;
- place a call on hold by pressing button 7 or by pressing 5 then “Put on hold”. To pick up a call on hold, press button 7 or press 5 then “Retrieve call”;
- transfer the call to the connected phone by pressing button 8 or by pressing 5 then "Transfer to phone";
- pick up a second call by pressing the notification displayed at the bottom of the screen to indicate a new incoming call;
- display the numeric keypad by pressing button 4.
Note: some telephones may disconnect from the multimedia system during a call transfer.
During a call, you can return to other multimedia system functions (navigation etc.) by pressing button 3 or 6.