REAR SCREEN WASH, WIPE
Y Rear screen wiper
With the ignition on, turn ring A on stalk 1 to align the symbol with mark 2 then release it.
To stop the operation, pivot ring A again.
Wiping frequency varies with vehicle speed.
p Rear screen washer/wiper
With the ignition on, push the stalk.
Do not use the wiper arm to open or close the tailgate.
Efficiency of a wiper blade
Check the condition of the wiper blades. How long they last depends on you:
- it must remain clean: clean the blade and the screen regularly with soapy water;
- do not use it when the screen is dry;
- free it from the screen when it has not been used for a long time.
Replace wiper blades as soon as their performance starts to diminish: Approximately every year (refer to the information on “Wiper blades” in section 5).
Precautions for using the wipers
- In freezing or snowy weather, clear the screen before starting the wipers (risk of motor overheating);
- ensure that no objects are obstructing the travel of the blade.