TRIP COMPUTER: general information
Trip computer A, B or C
Depending on the vehicle, this includes the following functions:
- distance travelled;
- journey settings;
- information messages;
- operating fault messages (connected to the © warning light);
- warning messages (connected to the ® warning light);
- vehicle settings customisation menu VEHICLE SETTINGS CUSTOMISATION MENU.
All these functions are described on the following pages.
Vehicle fitted with Ainstrument panel
The functions will be distributed in zones 5, 6, 7, and 8. The location of the zones differs depending on the style selected.
Press the 1 switch to browse between areas 5 and 6, then select the functions by pressing the 2 or 3 switch repeatedly.
Vehicle fitted with Binstrument panel
The functions will be distributed in zones 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Press switch 1 to browse between the zones and select the functions by repeatedly pressing switch 2 or 3.
Vehicle fitted with Cinstrument panel
Press the switch 1 as many times as required to reach the “Vehicle” tab.
Press repeatedly using control 2 or 3, then if necessary use switch 4 to confirm.
(the display depends on the vehicle equipment and country)
a) Trip log, operating faults and information message readout;
b) Journey settings:
- average fuel consumption;
- current fuel consumption;
- estimated range with remaining fuel;
- distance travelled;
- average speed;
- LPG average fuel consumption;
- estimated range with remaining LPG fuel;
- LPG range;
c) trip mileage recorder and average speed;
d) Reset the tyre pressure;
e) set the time;
f) distance before service;
- distance before service;
- mileage before oil change;
g) Estimated range with remaining reagent.
Resetting the trip mileage recorder and journey parameters (reset button)
With one of the trip parameters selected as the display, press and hold the 4 switch “OK” until the display resets to zero.
Automatic resetting of the journey parameters
Resetting occurs automatically when the maximum value of any of the parameters is exceeded.
Interpreting some of the values displayed after resetting
The values showing average fuel consumption, range and average speed will become more stable and reliable the further you travel after pressing the reset button.
For the first few miles after pressing the reset key you will notice that the range increases as you travel. This range takes into account the average fuel consumption since the last time the reset button was pressed. Therefore, the average fuel consumption may decrease when:
- the vehicle stops accelerating;
- the engine reaches its operating temperature (if the engine was cold when the reset key was pressed);
- when driving from an urban area onto the open road.