The MULTI-SENSE system enables you to choose between four driving modes that can be used to control: driving, ambient lighting, comfort and engine sound (depending on the vehicle):
- the Eco, Sport and Comfort modes are preconfigured and can be partially customised (ambient lighting etc.) ;
- the My Sense mode is customisable.
The drive modes affect the:
- power-assisted steering;
- Electronic Stability Program;
- the response of the engine and gearbox.
They also affect the:
- the lighting in the passenger compartment and of the instrument panel;
- the information on the instrument panel and multimedia screen;
- depending on the vehicle, the engine sound.
This mode enables an increased responsiveness from the engine and the gearbox. The steering is firmer.
Eco mode focuses on energy saving. The steering is smooth, engine and gearbox management enable fuel consumption to be reduced DRIVING ADVICE, ECO-DRIVING.
My Sense mode
Using standard default vehicle settings, this mode can be used to manually configure driving, ambient lighting, comfort and engine sound (depending on the vehicle).
This mode favours smooth steering. The interior environment is softened. Depending on the vehicle, the driver’s seat massage function is activated.
Any mode allows you to change the colour of the ambient lighting as well as the format of the information displayed in My Sense mode on the instrument panel and multimedia screen.
You can also reset to the default settings.
Accessing the menu
You can access MULTI-SENSE, depending on the vehicle:
- from the multimedia screen 1;
- using the 2 switch.
Please refer to the multimedia instructions for further information.
Engine settings are specific to each of the driving modes and cannot be customised.
After the engine is switched off, the vehicle will always restart in My Sense mode.