ADDITIONAL AIR CONDITIONING
On equipped vehicles, there are four adjustable air vents and controls 1.
These controls only affect the amount of air blown into the passenger compartment:
- one control for hot (air comes from lower vents);
- one control for cold (air comes from upper vents).
Note: avoid closing the four air vents at the same time (risk of damaging the system components).
Vehicle fitted with manual air conditioning
Make sure that the air conditioning is operational (warning light on button 2 lit up).
Note: the button 2 has an operation warning light:
- indicator light on, the function is switched on;
- indicator light off, the function is switched off.
Vehicle fitted with automatic air conditioning
Make sure that the air conditioning is operational (warning light on A/C OFF button 3 switched off).
To activate the control settings for 1, press the switch 4. Switch 4 warning light and 5 control 1 warning light are off.
Note: the switch 4 and the control 1 have an operation warning light:
- warning lights 4 and 5 lit, control 1 is not activated;
- warning lights 4 and 5 off, control 1 is in operation.